Today we will talk about the main differences between standard CRM and bespoke.
Pros and Cons of Bespoke
CRMs A bespoke CRM system allows business owners to automate certain business processes that were previously manual.
- You can build a system based on exact specifications. If there are any extras you need, just pin them. There is a need for a team of skilled web developers and software architects who can convert the needs into a live system that does what it takes.
- Some industries handle sensitive information, such as financial services. If you need to manage information of this type, a custom crm can help a lot.
- Many companies often want to integrate all their software to ensure communication and collaboration between staff. Many third-party software companies allow just enough integration. If you have other custom software and are looking to integrate them all together, it is an advantage to create a custom CRM.
- You really have to start from scratch. Without a basic structure to get started, you build everything from scratch and it’s a time-consuming process.
- The cost of designing and developing custom CRM software is almost always greater than the subscription costs and this is one of the major drawbacks.
- Subscribing to a CRM service takes away any maintenance burden, however, if you create a custom CRM, you will need to maintain the software throughout its life cycle. This leads to post-development costs and other technical requirements.
As you can see there are pros and cons to using custom CRM, it is recommended to create one if you need a functionality that is not offered by third parties if you need to protect confidential customer information, or want to integrate CRM software customized with other business tools.
Standard CRMs, unlike customized ones, are ready-made software. Here are some pros and cons.
- Most CRM vendors provide training for their software as the programs can be difficult to use if you are a beginner.
- Prices are more competitive, especially the initial registration fee.
- Software companies will offer you time to familiarize yourself with the software. This usually comes in the form of a free trial.
- Customer support is relatively poor
- As you develop your knowledge or your business expands, you will experience limits with your CRM, the problem is that it cannot be customized
- . You will find yourself not using a lot of the tools that the CRM, and this brings us back to not being able to customize the software.
Microsoft Dynamic 365:
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can analyze the performance of a company to develop an effective marketing strategy and create a personalized customer-business relationship. Additionally, this software can be used to:
- Generate and send messages containing automatic replies based on customer actions.
- Customize workflows based on the company’s requests and needs;
- Target customers before setting up an email campaign.
This software offers a wide range of features including marketing, customer service, field services, project management automation, and more.
Oracle CRM offers email functionality. Marketers can use this software to develop and execute marketing campaigns, set up workflows, and perform comprehensive and accurate analytics to get a clear view of marketing actions.
Sales teams can use Oracle CRM’s advanced contact management capabilities to:
- automate sales processes,
- improve interactions with customers and prospects,
- predict sales more accurately.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
With Salesforce Sales Cloud, you can create personalized and targeted emails based on customer profiles to help the company connect with customers and potential customers.
Here are some of the Salesforce features
- Create custom workflows to tailor responses based on customer actions,
- Intelligent Customer Service, to respond faster and more accurately to user requests,
- Reports and analytics presented in the form of custom charts to track trend of the campaigns.
The database is updated automatically, it is entrusted with the management of contacts. This database allows you to:
- Access customer and prospect data in lists segmented according to selected criteria,
- Remove potential duplicates with an account and the contact merger function,
- Monitor customer and prospect data to have a clear view of opportunities and of the actions to be taken,
- Access a detailed history of exchanges between customers and the company.
So what to choose?
A pre-made software has the advantage of having everything ready, the cost is low and can be used even without specialized knowledge. The only problem could arise with the growth of the company, which could lead to needs that a ready-made software would not be able to fulfill.
Customized software has high costs right away and you need to have very in-depth knowledge, but it brings the advantage of having everything you need.